Friday, October 8, 2010

Aquil Brathwaite is Selfish!!!

NEWS FLASH:

We are proud to announce the newest rider for Selfish Skateboards. Directly from the 401 Krew comes our newest pro: Aquil Brathwaite.


Ever since Selfish skateboards was announced I wanted to be a part of it. It’s the most talked about brand at the moment and I’m confident it will be a top brand... it’s a matter of time. I left my current sponsor since I saw Selfish as a huge opportunity. I got many projects on the go with my Famous part and other stuff you’ll just have to wait and see... 2011 will be a great year for me. – Aquil Brathwaite

I grew up skating with Aquil, he’s a very driven and fun person to skate with, full of life and talent. He has a lot of great things going on in his life. We are excited to help push him to the maximum and shine proper light that he deserves. – Jereme Rogers


Selfish Skateboards is a company based on sponsoring elite skateboarders and offering higher quality products. All our boards are 100% Canadian made with the best hardrock Canadian maple available. Wood is delivered fresh every month so boards last longer.

Full website online in 2 weeks!!! We will announce our AM team once it drops.

Here's some footage of Aquil: